Tuesday 7 April 2009

Sleeping Years London gig

Sorry for the lack of updates, followed by lots of updates, like, all at once. We moved house this weekend and I am just returning to sanity/normality and only now is music entering my thoughts again.

Here's something to look forward to though. T&G favourites The Sleeping Years, led by Dale Grundle, are playing at The Borderline in London on 29th April. First I should say that The Borderline is a lovely little venue and I have fond memories of seeing Micah P Hinson and Denison Witmer playing there one summer's night in 2004. TSY aren't headlining, they are supporting someone called Ella Edmondson, who I admit is completely unknown to me, but I shall familiarise myself with her music.

A must-attend gig, just for TSY though!

[update, 5 minutes later.....OK, so she's Ade Edmondson and Jennifer Saunders' daughter!]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, just wanted to comment that I have owned Ella's album "Blame Amy" for some time now and really enjoy it. She plays well solo and as part of a group. She's a real talent on her own right! I think you'll enjoy the show!
~ PJ