Wednesday 29 October 2008

Twilight Sad tour cd

Apologies for lack of updates. Likeanyoneisbothered. Haven't had time to listen to albums, let alone review them lately.

Anyway, news reaches me that the utterly brilliant Twilight Sad (check the archives for reviews) are releasing a limited edition EP which is a marvellous mix of live tracks and covers. TracksandGigs particularly wants to hear their version of 'Half A Person'. Unfortunately, the EP which is brilliantly named 'The Twilight Sad Killed My Parents and Went On The Road' is only available at their European shows, supporting Mogwai. I will eat my hat if it isn't released through their Myspace or somewhere soon though, so keep an eye out. Track listing below:

01 Walking for Two Hours (live)
02 That Summer, At Home I Had Become the Invisible Boy (live)
03 Untitled #28
04 Cold Days From the Birdhouse (live)
05 And She Would Darken the Memory (live)
06 Twenty Four Hours [Joy Division cover]
07 The Weather Is Bad
08 Half a Person [The Smiths cover]
09 Untitled #27
10 Modern Romance [Yeah Yeah Yeahs cover]
11 I Was Hoping the Winter Was Over

No comments: