Tuesday 9 June 2009

catching up

They don't allocate me time at work to write this blog, which seems a bit unfair really. Surely if I had time each day to catch up on new music and waffle on a bit about it, I'd be a far more relaxed member of staff. Never mind.

Anyway, I've got quite behind with stuff (both work and blog stuff as it goes!) and am just started to catch up. Have been listening to the new Manics and the new My Latest Novel via Spotify, not sure if either are worth a purchase yet. One album I am really liking is the new A Camp LP 'Colonia' which is Nina Persson from The Cardigan's new band. Lush sounding with loads of special guests and one starry-eyed duet, look out for a review soon.

In T&G bands related news...Mark Eitzel is releasing a solo LP and touring the UK this Autumn I hear. Dates when I have them. Eitzel is still responsible for 'The Greatest Gig I Have Ever Attended' so that will be a must go-to. Unlike the Broken Records ICA show tonight, which I now cannot attend due to the tube strike.

(loads) more soon. honestly...

No comments: