Monday 7 September 2009

Micah P Hinson covers LP

Micah P Hinson's brand of country-noir is perfectly suited to soundtracking the start of Autumn, so what better time for Micah to release....a double album of covers?

Yes indeed, 'All dressed up and smelling of strangers' is released on cd and download on September 21st and has a quite mouthwatering tracklisting, which is below. Also, Micah plays the Cargo in London on 15th September.

The album is on Full Time Hobby and you can pre-order now directly from them.

1. Slow and Steady
2. This Old Guitar
3. Kiss Me Mother, Kiss You Darling
4. Not Forever Now
5. The Times They Are A Changin’
6. Suzanne
7. We Almost Had A Baby
8. My Way

Volume 2
1. Sleepwalk
2. Running Scared
3. Stop The World
4. Are You Lonesome
5. In The Pines
6. You Didn’t Have To Be So Nice
7. Listen To Me
8. While My Guitar Gently Weeps

2 comments:

Krista Vossler said...

Hey, Gary. Stumbled onto your site this morning. Want to send music for review. I will send actual CD if you like, though it will take a few days to get to you as I am in the US. www.myspace.com/kristavossler

Thanks.

Krista Vossler

Gary said...

Hi.
That would be great. You could email me mp3s if you prefer, or if you want to send a cd, email me and i'll send you my address.

cheers,
Gary