Thursday 8 November 2007

too busy

Having a full time job and trying to keep tracks and gigs updated is sometimes very tricky. I have several posts and reviews in my head but getting them from my head and onto the worldwide interweb is proving challenging this week.

On Monday there will be a review of the 2CD deluxe re-issue of The Hold Steady's 'Boys and Girls in America'. This is already my Album of the Year by a long, long way but the fact that they are re-issuing it with a bonus live cd just gives me another opportunity to write about it and that is a great thing.

This week I've been mostly listening to 'In Rainbows' which I may have previously underestimated. Its a gorgeous album and really grows on you with each listen. 'Faust Arp' is currently my favourite.

anyway, proper update soon...

No comments: